Going with ongoing_bowfin
So, I'm going to be creating a new icon community. Rather than renaming ecto_graphics
, I'd rather start fresh, with the hopes of me actually making
something this time around. But I can't decide on a name. So I'm using one of my many Awesome Paid Features™ and creating a poll.
- Any of several small wading birds of the family Phalaropodidae, resembling sandpipers but having lobed toes that enable them to swim.bowfin
- A primitive bony freshwater fish (Amia calva) of central and eastern North America, with a long spineless dorsal fin. Also called dogfish, mudfish.pomology
- The scientific study and cultivation of fruit.plumcot
- A cross between the plum and apricot.grindelia
- Any coarse plant of the American genus Grindelia, having yellow daisy-like flower heads; the dried leaves and tops of certain species of these plants, used in tonics and sedativesswink
- To toil or drudge.bipack
- In cinematography, bipacking, or a bipack, is the process of loading two reels of film into a camera, so that they both pass through the camera gate together.rhigolene
- A volatile liquid obtained from petroleum and used as a local anaesthetic.sorgo
- Any of various sorghums that are cultivated as a source of syrup. Also called sweet sorghum.
So if you could vote on a name, one that maybe you'd be more likely to visit, just like the sound of, and could potentially be epic, I'd love you forever. And if you had an idea for a name that you think is more awesome that deserves to be on this list, please let me know =D I'm leaning towards likelyphalarope and/or ongoing_bowfin, but I'm definitely open to opinions. I'm leaving this up for as long as it takes to get an idea of what to name the damn comm.
Comments are welcomed.