Stealing this from mr_x_indeed
.Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Sitting in the dark I can't forget. Even now I realize the time we'll never get.
2. I see my life is taking time away from me. Chains that bind the things I want to change, I can't break free.
3. An El Paso hellhole, I couldn't get higher. White lightning, moonshine tastes like fire.
4. Of all the things I've believed in, I just want to get it over with.5. Everybody, everybody, everybody livin' now. Everybody, everybody, everybody fucks. - System of a Down "Violent Pornography"
6. Black, black painting of a woman in an empty bar. In lace, in lace and leather though it's way down down inside her heart7. She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet. 'Let them eat cake' she says just like Marie Antoinette. - Queen "Killer Queen"
8. And I don't want you and I don't need you. Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you.
9. I know a place down past an old shack, on a road that goes to nowhere, ain't nobody coming back.
10. Kanashimi ga ima seeraa sumairu, kiseki wo okosu no seeraa uingu, dare datte kagayaku hoshi wo motsu.
11. All walled up, I can taste the winter. I would shut up if I thought that it mattered.12. Long as I remember, the rain been coming down. Clouds of myst'ry pouring confusion on the ground. - Creedence Clearwater Revival "Who'll Stop The Rain"13. There's a calm surrender to the rush of day, when the heat of the rolling wind can be turned away. - Elton John "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"
14. She'll only come out at night, the lean and hungry type; nothing is new, I've seen her here before.
15. These wounds are open. This heart is broken. I've lost much more than I've got, and now.
16. Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway, dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
17. When I was young we used to play the game of hide & seek; someone go hide, I count to ten.
18. How small do you want me to be? Weighed in the balance left lonely.
19. We heard the fireworks, rushed out to watch the sky, happy go lucky, fourth of July.
20. Every morning I put it on. I walk outside and I am gone.